Resources for Supplementation and Further Study
As you go through these videos, you might find yourself wanting to dig deeper into a concept, idea, or body part.
Here are some of my favorite sources that I find myself going back to over and over again:
Books (Many of these have several editions, all of which are great--hence the lack of a full bibliography):
- Frank Netter, Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Thomas Myers, Anatomy Trains
- Moore and Dalley, Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Kapit and Elston, The Anatomy Coloring Book
- Biel, Andrew, Trail Guide to the Body
- Gray's Anatomy Online: https://www.bartleby.com/107/
- PubMed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
- Physiopedia: https://physio-pedia.com/home/
Each individual section will also have a list of the specific studies referred to in the reference section so you can go check out the primary source for yourself if you like.
Enjoy your anatomy!